2010 marks the 150th anniversary of the first Open Championship that was played at Prestwick Golf Club. To celebrate the occasion The Professional's Shop at Prestwick Golf Club have introduced an exclusive Open Championship range of merchandise.
This new range incorporates "Birthplace of The Open Championship" as well as the official claret jug logo only available at Open Championship host venues.
In addition David Fleming recently commissioned a series of 1925 Open Championship canvas prints representing the last time the championship was held at the course.
The images were lovingly recreated from original prints and now are available on 40" x 30" box canvas as a collectible piece of Scottish golf memorabilia exclusively from the Pro Shop - telephone 01292 479483 or visit the Prestwick Pro Shop Store