Mountain biking is already worth £119 million to the Scottish economy, and it's set to grow by 30% in the next 5 years.
This workshop will explain the market opportunity, allow you to hear from those who are already succeeding in the niche, and stimulate your thinking as to what this means for your business in an innovation session.
What you will find out
- Insights on the key visitor markets and how to make the most of this intelligence
- Information on the new trail at Glenlivet and other local trails and centres
- Inspiration - a local business shares its success secrets
- Top Tips and practical steps for you to take
- Tools and intelligence available on the DMBinS website such as photography and trails that can be downloaded by business to use in their marketing material
- A 'So What?' creative session helping you to come up with innovative ideas for you to make the most of the opportunities in mountain biking tourism
- Test the new e-learning guide developed by Borders College
- A short, optional mountain biking taster session
Date: Tuesday 30th April 2013
Venue: The Lecht Ski Centre
Time: 9.30 am to 1.15 pm, followed by a one-hour mountain biking taster session.
Price: £20 per person. Includes lunch, light refreshments and all equipment for taster session.
For more information, and to register, please visit Developing Mountain Biking in Scotland